Sunday 13 March 2011

What are we all about?

hello every one
i have just started up my blog :D

so my aim is to help every one out there and build a big community.
so i am here to help you to do anything to do with computers. i will do this by the way of text and video!



so what can i help you with?
EVERTHING
if you need help with php i will help you what about how do i add ram to my computer i am your man.
and you know what try me on electronics too :D

so i start to get some tuterials done i post them up if you would like a tuterial on something then email me and ill get one sorted out!

so where do i want this blog to be in a year.
will my aim is to build a large number of reader and helper to help me !lol
i will create a website that enables me to carry on posting tuterial and other selected people to and from people to submit there tuterial and ill post them up on their behalf :)
then get a fourm started and then we are away

so ill get some tuts up and we better get started to work you read i write lol
every one i bake the infomation and you just eat it up :D

cooliest ill be back soon

No comments:

Post a Comment

i do all this for free so PLEASE NOT SPAM thanks